Expedited Passport & Visa Services

Choose a service


1 Business Day


+ Government Fee
Get Started


2-3 Business Days


+ Government Fees
Get Started


8 - 12 Business Days


+ Government Fees
Get Started


Highly Skilled Advisors, Dedicated to Serving You

Our advisors are knowledgeable about the countries’ visa laws and passport services we offer. Give us a call at (212) 858-0076 (M-F 8 AM – 9 PM ET, SAT 9 AM – 5 PM ET) or email support@visaexpeditor.com anytime.

Common Questions.

We have compile a few frequently asked questions from our customers. Browse to get the answers you may be looking for or send us your question. Our team will respond shortly.

An expedited visa and passport service has the authority from the State Department to assist applicants to get any of the documents in a short time. You will get a passport or a visa quicker than if you go to the normal processing facilities. You can get a passport within 24 hours and a visa within two days.
Once we receive all the documents and fees, we can get your passport within 24 hours and return it to you by same day service. Or, if you can stop by our office, you will have it the day after submitting your documents.
The cost of our service varies. The price will reflect on how soon you need a passport or visa. Also, the cost differs for a minor and an adult. When you select to expedited your application, you will see the price of our service.
A registered passport agent is an agent assigned by the State Department to accept passport applications for processing. Such locations include the post offices, county clerks' offices, courthouses, and libraries. Private expeditors, like Visa Expeditors, and Regional Agencies are registered agents as well.

How Our Expedited Passport & Visa Services Work?

Visa Expeditors Services - Specialist in Expedited Passport & Visa Services

Get Your Passport or Visa in 4 Easy Steps

Review Our Easy to Use Technology Process

VisaExpeditors.com will get you a passport without you doing anything but provide us with your documents. We have experts who know the process and will guide you through it. We can help you get a passport for the first time, renew an expired, or replacing a lost or stolen one. If you need a second passport, we can help with it as well.

If you need a visa with your passport, we offer visa services as well. We can help with getting a regular or eVisa if necessary. So, let the experts deal with the bureaucrats, and you continue to plan for your trip.

U.S. Passport Eligibility

Before you apply for a U.S. Passport, you must say yes to all the options listed below:

  • You are a U.S. citizen by birth or naturalization
  • You never had or currently possess a passport
  • You live in the U.S or one of the territories

Once you can confirm all the requirements, you can apply.

U.S. Passport Forms

You must complete the form that applies to your circumstance of getting your travel document. You may have all the necessary supporting papers, but if the form is not the right one, your application will get denied.

So, read the information about the different forms to have an idea of which you should complete.

Form DS-11 Application for a U.S. Passport

Form DS-11 is used for different circumstances to get a new passport. If you are a first-time applicant, a minor, or an adult, you must complete this form. Also, if you had a passport that expired more than five years, you must complete it as well.

Other reasons would be if your current document were stolen, lost, you are applying for a second passport or a card. Complete this form for a damaged passport.

Form DS-64 Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport Book or Card

You could complete this form and DS-11 to get a replacement passport if your current one was lost or stolen.

Form DS-82 Passport Renewal Application

To get a replacement passport before or after it expires, complete Form DS-82. However, your passport must expire within five years. Also, you must have your passport and in good condition since it must be submitted with the application.

You can not use this form if you change your name or is a minor applying for a passport. A child passport cannot be renewed.

Form DS-3053 Statement of Consent

If one parent or a guardian applying for a minor passport, the absent parent must complete Form DS-3053. Follow the direction to complete the form; otherwise, it will be null.

Form DS-5525 Statement of Exigent/Special Family Circumstances

For an absent parent who is unable to be contacted, this form must be completed by the applying parent or guardian. You must provide evidence of the absent parent.  

Form DS-5504 Name Change, Data Correction, and Limited Passport Book Replacement

If you change your name within a year after receiving your passport, complete Form DS-5504. You should use this form if your new passport has the wrong information. Also, if you received a limited passport valid for two years or less, complete this form for a replacement.

Additional Documents

Along with the appropriate form(s), you can submit other documents. The different materials include:

  • One passport size photo
  • Copy of state-issued ID (both sides)
  • Proof of Citizenship:
    • Birth Certificate
    • Naturalization Certificate
    • Birth Abroad Certificate
    • Expired Passport (must not be damaged or missing pages)
  • Proof of Travel:
    • Flight Itinerary
    • Job Letter

Evidence of travel is necessary to get an emergency passport.

VisaExpeditors.com Services

You can choose from four options to get a passport. We have the same day service, emergency service, express service, and rush service. How soon you need to travel will determine the cost.

Same Day Service                                $499.00

Emergency Service                             $379.00

Express Service                                    $279.00

Rush Service                                         $179.00


Read MoreRead Less

Our Customer Say: